Are you an ambitious Software Developer? Do challenges excite you? Do you want to work with the latest techniques and technologies? Then we are looking for you! Will you join a team that shares your passion?
Fulltime (40 hours/week)
What will you do
- Will work on our own solutions. This includes both technical as functional requirements.
- Are regularly in contact with our customers. That way you always know what is going on and what the priorities are!
- Work on the core of our own products.
- Are regularly involved with the implementation of our products at our customers.
- Are always working to guarantee the quality of the solutions as quality and sustainability are among our top priorities!
Who you are
You are an ambitious professional with a passion for tech. Because of your drive and eagerness to learn, you quickly pick up new skills and techniques and come up with solutions independently. Thanks to your critical eye and listening ear, you quickly acquire the correct information. Due to your keen communication skills you love to share your ideas with others in a way they clearly understand. Because you value your personal development, you like to develop yourself in both depth and breadth. And of course, you have a healthy sense of humor which makes you a joy to work with!
What will you bring
- Higher education or university level of professionalism/analytical ability
- At least 3 years or recent and relevant work experience.
- Good command of Dutch and/or English.
- You have a healthy dose of enthusiasm and perseverance.
- You spot opportunities and grasp them with both hands.
- You actively contribute to the gathering of knowledge within Dynamic Products.
You have knowledge of
- CSS3, HTML5
- Frontend frameworks such as: Angular, Vue.js and React
- Build tools such as: Webpack and Rollup
- Frameworks such as, node.js, .NET (Core)
- Object Oriented Languages such as: C#, Java, etc.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, SOLID principles, etc.
- Git, DevOps, Gradle, MSBuild
- Knowledge of Unit- and Integration Testing methods
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Cloud Platforms such as: Azure, AWS, etc.
What you get
- Market-standard salary and good fringe benefits
- Laptop and smartphone
- Plenty of room to keep yourself growing
- Chance to work with the latest in technical developments
- Fun and challenging projects for high-profile customers
- Flexible working hours and at least 27 days of vacation per year
- Great co-workers, Friday afternoon happy hour, field trips, boot camps, and a long weekend away once a year!
We are Dynamic Products
Dynamic Products is an independent software supplier. We develop our own software products around ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, especially around Microsoft Dynamics. Among other things, our solutions simplify it:
- Automating and capturing complex business logic
- structured data collection
- Linking processes and systems
- Optimizing processes to minimize turnaround times.
Other job openings:
Do you enjoy the challenge of working closely with customers? Do you go to extremes to achieve the best solution? Do you enjoy working with beautiful software and are you not afraid of typing a few lines of code yourself? Dynamic Products is looking for an implementation consultant who bridges the gap between our software and our customer’s needs. As an implementation consultant, you translate the customer’s wishes to the best possible solution within our software.